ARTIST LEGERE

"Phoebe Legere is a transdisciplinary artist. Her multi-format artworks issue from a powerful and intimate internal voice."
~The Brooklyn Rail

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Phoebe Legere Paintings Sell Out in Cultural Center Show * Live Music Performance by Maestro Phoebe Today


From PHOEBE LEGERE:

Thank you to the Board of Directors of one of oldest houses in America: The Dwight Derby House (1651) 

Thank you for inviting me to share my paintings in such a timeless, classic environment!! I showed several paintings that celebrate my New England Native American heritage — note: General Derby was shot through the heart by an arrow on the front porch of this fabulous house! 

My painting of Mary Rowlandson has been acquired  for the permanent collection. I sold 3 paintings including the Art Lovers and I had a marvelous time! 


















Painting: ART LOVERS By Phoebe Legere

Check the Medfield Cultural Council website for updates! I’ll be on WCAP with Hartley Pleshaw at 12:03 today. All proceeds to Foundation for New American Art.