ARTIST LEGERE

"Phoebe Legere is a transdisciplinary artist. Her multi-format artworks issue from a powerful and intimate internal voice."
~The Brooklyn Rail

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Phoebe Legere * ONE-HUMAN ART & MUSIC SHOWS * Launching This Weekend!

Phoebe Legere #Art Opening - 5 - 7, Friday, Sept.24th Medfield.at Dwight Derby House, 7 Frairy Street, Medfield, MA  02052 

Phoebe Legere #Music Concert - 4 pm - Saturday, Sept. 25 - Medfield State Hospital Concert Stage, 100 Service Road, Medfield, MA. Special Guest: George Leonard 

Multidisciplinary Event Curator: @RonGustavson. 














Phoebe Legere announces, "I'll be on the Hartley Pleshaw #radio show @WCAP Sept 25 from 12:05 - 1pm talking about the ongoing Charles River Restoration  as well as talking about my celebrity lovers, my visual philosophy, and the importance of good songs in a post-music world. 

"Sam Kopper, legendary music director from #WBCN, will be spinning my music at #WRIU 90.3  (New Englands most important non-commerical radio station.) We are blessed, we are honored, we are amazed by the power of art & friendship. I have two more One-HUMAN ART & MUSIC shows coming up:  Allentown Art Haus in March and Bundy Museum in Binghamton, NY in June

FREE, #FREEWINE 













Here is my painting list: 

Queen Weetamoo’s Dream 

River Afternoon 

The Art Lovers 

Sunrise on the Charles 

Ron with Dancing Dinosaur

Medfield Fireman 

The Old Tree Near the Quinobequin River 

Horse in Party Hat at Norfolk Hunt Club

Swimming Toward Paradise

One-Eyed John Saves Mary Rowlandson’s Scalp 

Design for new Bonnet Fountain at Bonnet Park 

Strong River, Twilight 

Medfield Bacchanal 

Here is my song list: 

Hot Dogs and Firemen 

Freedom Loving Heart 

The Right Kind of Crazy 

You're Awesome

Hot Sicilian Pizza Boy 

Blue Canoe 

French Canadian Blues 

OK Cupid 

Let's Get Creative 

Thank You for Being Who You Are 

Shadow Child 

Mama 

Sub Atomic Particle Blues 

I Love Myself When I'm With You 

Bye Bye Cutie Pie 

The Color Wheel Theme Song 

Dr. Phoebonacci 

A Time Before Twerking (I Remember) 

In Shipwrecks, Pianos Always Float

Said Phoebe Legere, "Sept. 25 I play for one hour and that's it. Then I sit in my lawn chair with my friends, eat Tofu Pups,  and enjoy the view of the Quinibequin River from the grounds of the  former Medfield Hospital for the Insane."

PHOTO OF PHOEBE ON GUITAR BY YASHA GOLDENTYER