ARTIST LEGERE

"Phoebe Legere is a transdisciplinary artist. Her multi-format artworks issue from a powerful and intimate internal voice."
~The Brooklyn Rail

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Phoebe Legere's Film, GENDER SYMPHONY, Heading To Film Festivals

 Phoebe Legere ON FACEBOOK: 

"I am submitting my film to festivals now. I need a film poster that makes Festival panels want to watch my film. My film was all shot in VENICE. It is a 14 minute, 7 second film written and directed by me, all costumes are made of paper and junk fished from the canals, plus there are 9 original songs and compositions.

"The film stars Ivan Galietti, (Fellini's Casanova) and Lorenzo Pozzan (fresh from his role in William Burroughs' 'Queer' with Daniel Craig) and artist/culture leader Kathy Brew.- Thanks for your help. I deeply appreciate your feedback. I shot the film while in residence at the Emily Harvey Foundation."