ARTIST LEGERE

"Phoebe Legere is a transdisciplinary artist. Her multi-format artworks issue from a powerful and intimate internal voice."
~The Brooklyn Rail

Friday, March 5, 2021

"HOLY CLITORAL ROSE" SOLD * A new painting by Phoebe Legere to benefit new show "The Color Wheel"

Just posted on Phoebe Legere's PATREON page. (To follow Phoebe on Patreon, visit:

https://www.patreon.com/phoebelegere/posts?filters[tag]=phoebelegere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Friends,

My new TV show "The Color Wheel" starts shooting March 30th. I will be I'll be posting episodes right here on Patreon. PLUS  I'm absolutely thrilled to report that my painting, Holy Clitoral Scroll SOLD yesterday at the Montclair Cultural Center Gallery - Studio Montclair. 

Click on the painting and hear me talking about what it means.  This sale, and your generous donations, shall be the budget for The Color Wheel, my new TV show for children. I'll be teaching math, science, art, music and much more using dance, music, painting, puppets, 2D and 3D animation. I have very exciting celebrity guests lined up for each show!

How will I make Solving for X exciting? Just wait and see The Color Wheel!

Love,

Phoebe Legere