ARTIST LEGERE

"Phoebe Legere is a transdisciplinary artist. Her multi-format artworks issue from a powerful and intimate internal voice."
~The Brooklyn Rail

Saturday, March 14, 2015

PHOEBE LEGERE'S NEW CD IS COMING SOON!

According to Phoebe:I went to sleep at 7:39. I was up all night mixing in the studio. Here you see the recording studio. This is all you need to make authentic, honest recordings of your music. I used 135 tracks. 



In 3 days I deliver the EP to college radio (in Canada) As you know I have no manager, agent or label. I have no mafia connections, no family, no boyfriend or girlfriend. I have my music and my art and I have my health. I have my laptop, my Focusrite, my headphones, my speakers and my keyboard. I have my fundamental deep belief in the power of music and art. Stay tuned to track the progress of my new Acadian/Cajun CD in Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment